Spain sets 10-yr bond at mid-swaps +365 basis points - IFR
MADRID Jan 22 (Reuters) - Spain has set the final price for a 10-year bond at mid-swaps plus 365 basis points while booking interest of more than 17 billion euros ($22.6 billion), a source told Thomson Reuters news and analysis service IFR.
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source