STR Holdings says loses largest customer, hires adviser for strategic review
Jan 22 (Reuters) - Solar components maker STR Holdings Inc said its largest customer, First Solar Inc, will terminate its relationship with the company this year.
The company also said it hired a financial adviser to help review strategic alternatives.
STR Holdings, which expects the loss of its largest customer to hurt results, said it will cease manufacturing operations at its East Windsor, Connecticut facility by the end of the first quarter.
STR Holdings said it will make significant headcount reductions throughout the organization.
- Scots spurn independence but impatient for new powers |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- Alibaba IPO prices at top of range, raising $21.8 billion |
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance |
- Yamal, Russia's gas megaplan, becomes symbol of sanctions defiance