Citigroup banker Robert-Tissot to take top Takeover Panel role
LONDON (Reuters) - Philip Robert-Tissot, chairman of Europe, Middle East and Africa Mergers and Acquisitions at Citigroup, is to be the next director general of the Takeover Panel, it said on Tuesday.
Robert-Tissot will take up his appointment on April 1. He will be on a two-year secondment from Citi.
(Reporting by Sophie Sassard; Editing by David Holmes)
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as troops build up rapidly |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane