Citigroup banker Robert-Tissot to take top Takeover Panel role
LONDON (Reuters) - Philip Robert-Tissot, chairman of Europe, Middle East and Africa Mergers and Acquisitions at Citigroup, is to be the next director general of the Takeover Panel, it said on Tuesday.
Robert-Tissot will take up his appointment on April 1. He will be on a two-year secondment from Citi.
(Reporting by Sophie Sassard; Editing by David Holmes)
- A week on, Gaza war takes on deadly routine despite calls for truce |
- Ukraine says Russian army officers fighting with rebels
- German database study hints diabetes drug cuts Alzheimer's risk
- Special Report: How Italy became a submerging economy
- Exclusive: YouTube weighs funding efforts to boost premium content - sources