- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Obama defends U.S. intelligence strategy in wary Berlin |
- Prosecutors plan more charges against accused Cleveland kidnapper
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Global shares flat, dollar steady before Fed decision
Motor racing: Buemi to continue as Red Bull reserve
LONDON (Reuters) - Switzerland's Sebastien Buemi will continue as Red Bull test and reserve driver this season, the Formula One champions said on Tuesday.
The 24-year-old former Toro Rosso race driver will assist triple champion Sebastian Vettel and Australian Mark Webber at the team.
"I know everyone at Red Bull Racing well and it's good to remain with the team for another year. Of course my aim is to be driving at the races again but I am still learning all the time from my work with the team," he said in a statement.
(Reporting by Alan Baldwin, editing by Clare Fallon)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this