Venezuela's Chavez has no return date yet: minister
CARACAS (Reuters) - Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez does not have a date for his return from Cuba despite "encouraging" news on his recovery from cancer surgery, Information Minister Ernesto Villegas said on Tuesday.
"Commander Chavez is in Havana in the process of full re-establishment of his health," Villegas said after a cabinet meeting in Caracas. "The (latest) report has been very encouraging ... There is no return date fixed yet."
(Reporting by Diego Ore, Writing by Andrew Cawthorne, Editing by Eyanir Chinea and Sandra Maler)
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- As Modi storms into India's election, a quiet alternative emerges
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |