U.S. State Dept: no Keystone decision before end of Q1 2013
WASHINGTON Jan 22 (Reuters) - The U.S. State Department does not expect to make a decision on Transcanada Corp 's Keystone XL pipeline proposal before the end of the first quarter of 2013 even though Nebraska's governor has approved the plan, a department spokeswoman said on Tuesday.
"We don't anticipate being able to conclude our own review before the end of the first quarter of this year," spokeswoman Victoria Nuland said, reiterating a timeline for the controversial decision laid out last year.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions