Person with gun on Texas college campus; unclear if anyone shot
Jan 22 (Reuters) - A person with a gun was on the campus of Lone Star College near Houston, Texas, but it was unclear if anyone had been shot, a spokesman for the school said Tuesday.
The spokesman, Jed Young, who is executive director of communications for the Lone Star College System, said the North Harris campus of the school had been locked down and officials were trying to gather information. (Reporting By Greg McCune)
- Maine nurse fights Ebola quarantine, says will not be bullied |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Dollar surges as Fed ends QE on hawkish note
- Ukraine gas supplies in doubt as Russia seeks EU payment deal