Walmart Canada plans $450 mln expansion
Jan 22 (Reuters) - Wal-Mart Stores Inc's Canadian unit said it will invest $450 million to expand its distribution network.
The plan is expected to generate more than 7,000 store, trade and construction jobs, the company said in a statement.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study