Walmart Canada plans $450 mln expansion
Jan 22 (Reuters) - Wal-Mart Stores Inc's Canadian unit said it will invest $450 million to expand its distribution network.
The plan is expected to generate more than 7,000 store, trade and construction jobs, the company said in a statement.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea