Abbott 2013 earnings forecast tops Street view
Jan 23 (Reuters) - Abbott Laboratories Inc, which spun off its branded prescription drugs earlier this month, on Wednesday forecast 2013 earnings above Wall Street expectations.
The company said it expects earnings for the full year, excluding special items, of $1.98 to $2.04 per share. Analysts, on average, have forecast $1.95, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
Abbott issued the forecast as it reported fourth-quarter results.
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane
- At least 15 die in Israeli shelling of Gaza school as toll exceeds 750 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Minnesota man asked to leave Southwest flight after critical tweet