BRIEF-Apple CFO says iphone sales more than doubled in China
SAN FRANCISCO Jan 23 (Reuters) - Apple Inc : * CFO says iPhone sales more than doubled in China year-over-year even though
iPhone 5 launched late in December quarter * CFO says demand for iPad mini was 'off the charts', 'couldn't make enough'
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |