BRIEF-Apple has $94 billion of its total cash offshore
SAN FRANCISCO Jan 23 (Reuters) - Apple Inc : * CFO says company to breakout greater China results going forward * CFO says over $94 billion of company's $137.1 billion total cash was offshore * CEO addresses rumors of production cuts, says 'suggest it's good to question
the accuracy of any kind of rumor about plans' * CEO: Apple 'could not build enough ipad minis to come into a demand balance' * Apple inc CFO says continuously assessing cash situation,
considering increasing stock buyback and dividend programs * CEO says greater china revenue was $7.3 billion, up 60 percent from year ago * CEO says tv remains 'area of intense interest', 'lot we can contribute in
this space' * CFO says expects large year-over-year increase but typical sequential decline
in ipad sales in fiscal Q2
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |