Baker Hughes sees U.S. rig count flat in Q1 vs end-2012
Jan 23 (Reuters) - Baker Hughes Inc said on Wednesday it expects the U.S. rig count to remain flat in the first quarter compared with the end of 2012, before rising throughout the rest of the year.
Outside North America, the world's third-largest oilfield services provider said it sees the drilling rig count rising by 7 percent - leaving out the Iraq rigs that only became part of the total in mid-2012.
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Thai PM proposes referendum on her future as protesters prepare big push
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police