Baker Hughes sees U.S. rig count flat in Q1 vs end-2012
Jan 23 (Reuters) - Baker Hughes Inc said on Wednesday it expects the U.S. rig count to remain flat in the first quarter compared with the end of 2012, before rising throughout the rest of the year.
Outside North America, the world's third-largest oilfield services provider said it sees the drilling rig count rising by 7 percent - leaving out the Iraq rigs that only became part of the total in mid-2012.
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |