Baker Hughes sees U.S. rig count flat in Q1 vs end-2012
Jan 23 (Reuters) - Baker Hughes Inc said on Wednesday it expects the U.S. rig count to remain flat in the first quarter compared with the end of 2012, before rising throughout the rest of the year.
Outside North America, the world's third-largest oilfield services provider said it sees the drilling rig count rising by 7 percent - leaving out the Iraq rigs that only became part of the total in mid-2012.
- Hong Kong protesters stockpile supplies, fear fresh police advance |
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |
- Stocks head for worst quarter since euro crisis, dollar soars
- EBay follows Icahn's advice, plans PayPal spinoff in 2015
- Special Report: Islamic State uses grain to tighten grip in Iraq