Bank of America appoints two new directors
Jan 23 (Reuters) - Bank of America Corp appointed two new directors as the second-largest U.S. bank continues to revamp its board.
The bank said Arnold Donald, the former chief executive of sweetener manufacturer Merisant Co, and Lionel Nowell II, a former treasurer of PepsiCo Inc, joined the board effective immediately.
With the appointments, the bank now has 18 directors. The board in August named four new directors in anticipation of coming retirements this year.
- Obama unveils U.S. immigration reform, setting up fight with Republicans |
- More arrests as protesters await Ferguson grand jury decision
- U.S., Iran in last-ditch bid to clinch historic nuclear deal
- 'Immoral, but not illegal': metal warehousing games in the spotlight
- Exclusive: U.S. increasing non-lethal military aid to Ukraine