Bank of America appoints two new directors
Jan 23 (Reuters) - Bank of America Corp appointed two new directors as the second-largest U.S. bank continues to revamp its board.
The bank said Arnold Donald, the former chief executive of sweetener manufacturer Merisant Co, and Lionel Nowell II, a former treasurer of PepsiCo Inc, joined the board effective immediately.
With the appointments, the bank now has 18 directors. The board in August named four new directors in anticipation of coming retirements this year.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as Moscow pours in troops |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister