Bank of America appoints two new directors
Jan 23 (Reuters) - Bank of America Corp appointed two new directors as the second-largest U.S. bank continues to revamp its board.
The bank said Arnold Donald, the former chief executive of sweetener manufacturer Merisant Co, and Lionel Nowell II, a former treasurer of PepsiCo Inc, joined the board effective immediately.
With the appointments, the bank now has 18 directors. The board in August named four new directors in anticipation of coming retirements this year.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky free after pardon, heads for Germany |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter