TAKE-A-LOOK-Investigators hunt for cause of Dreamliner problems
Japanese regulators have joined their U.S. counterparts in all but ruling out overcharged batteries as the cause of recent fires on the Boeing 787 Dreamliner, which has now been grounded for a week worldwide. Solving the battery issue has become the primary focus of the investigation, but with excess voltage more or less off the table, investigators are still hunting for a possible cause.> Boeing suppliers> 787 orders/deliveriesVIDEO > Boeing's sleepless nights> Boeing's effect on GE> No alarm for Airbus
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote