TAKE-A-LOOK-Investigators hunt for cause of Dreamliner problems
Japanese regulators have joined their U.S. counterparts in all but ruling out overcharged batteries as the cause of recent fires on the Boeing 787 Dreamliner, which has now been grounded for a week worldwide. Solving the battery issue has become the primary focus of the investigation, but with excess voltage more or less off the table, investigators are still hunting for a possible cause.> Boeing suppliers> 787 orders/deliveriesVIDEO > Boeing's sleepless nights> Boeing's effect on GE> No alarm for Airbus
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image