Top US official says working 'diligently' on Boeing 787 issues
WASHINGTON Jan 23 (Reuters) - The U.S. Department of Transportation is working "diligently" on the answer to the problems behind recent safety issues on the Boeing Co 787 Dreamliner, Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood said on Wednesday.
"We are working diligently with Boeing to figure out the problem and find a solution. Our goal is to get this done as quickly as possible, but we must be confident that the problems are solved before we can move forward," LaHood told the Aero Club of Washington, an aviation advocacy group.
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance |
- Islamic State shows captive British journalist in new video |
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- New evacuations ordered as California wildfire doubles in size |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team