Top US official says working 'diligently' on Boeing 787 issues
WASHINGTON Jan 23 (Reuters) - The U.S. Department of Transportation is working "diligently" on the answer to the problems behind recent safety issues on the Boeing Co 787 Dreamliner, Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood said on Wednesday.
"We are working diligently with Boeing to figure out the problem and find a solution. Our goal is to get this done as quickly as possible, but we must be confident that the problems are solved before we can move forward," LaHood told the Aero Club of Washington, an aviation advocacy group.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales