Brazil's central bank forecasts $8.3 bln c/a deficit in January
BRASILIA Jan 23 (Reuters) - Brazil's central bank expects a current account deficit of $8.3 billion in January, Tulio Maciel, the bank's head of economic research told reporters on Wednesday.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards |
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia