Praxair Declares Dividend in First Quarter 2013
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130123:nBw235408a DANBURY, Conn.--(Business Wire)-- The board of directors of Praxair, Inc. (NYSE: PX) has declared a quarterly dividend of 60 cents per share, a 9% increase from 55 cents per share in the previous quarter. The dividend is payable on March 15, 2013 to shareholders of record on March 7, 2013. Praxair, Inc. is the largest industrial gases company in North and South America, and one of the largest worldwide, with 2012 sales of $11 billion. The company produces, sells and distributes atmospheric, process and specialty gases, and high-performance surface coatings. Praxair products, services and technologies are making our planet more productive by bringing efficiency and environmental benefits to a wide variety of industries, including aerospace, chemicals, food and beverage, electronics, energy, healthcare, manufacturing, metals and others. More information on Praxair, Inc. is available on the Internet at www.praxair.com. Praxair, Inc. Investors: Kelcey Hoyt, 203-837-2118 email@example.com or Media: Jacqueline Hunt, 203-837-2663 firstname.lastname@example.org Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Target says data from 40 million cards stolen in November-December
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- As Modi storms into India's election, a quiet alternative emerges
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia