Daqo New Energy Corp. States Its Policy Not to Comment on Unusual Market Activity or Speculative Matters
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130123:nPnCN46998 CHONGQING, China, Jan. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Daqo New Energy Corp. (NYSE: DQ) ("Daqo New Energy" or the "Company"), a leading polysilicon manufacturer based in China, released the following statement today. In view of the unusual market activity in Daqo New Energy's ADS on January 22, 2013, the New York Stock Exchange has contacted the Company in accordance with its usual practice; Daqo New Energy stated that its policy is not to comment on unusual market activity or speculative matters. About Daqo New Energy Corp. Daqo New Energy Corp. is a leading polysilicon manufacturer based in China. Daqo New Energy primarily manufactures and sells high-quality polysilicon to photovoltaic product manufacturers. The Company also manufactures and sells photovoltaic wafers. For more information about Daqo New Energy, please visit www.dqsolar.com. The Company's ADSs trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "DQ." For further information, please contact: Daqo New Energy Corp. Kevin He, Investor Relations +86-23-6486-6556 Kevin.email@example.com SOURCE Chongqing Daqo New Energy Co., Ltd.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Microsoft leads disruption of largest infected global PC network