Allflex's owners hire bank to explore sale, refinancing-sources
LONDON Jan 23 (Reuters) - Private equity firm Electra has hired bank Rothschild to explore a sale or a refinancing of electronic animal identification company Allflex, which is worth about $1 billion, four industry sources with knowledge of the plan said.
Electra said it had hired Rothschild but didn't confirm that Allflex was up for sale.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Storm to cloak Midwest to Northeast in snow, freezing rain
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt |