Allflex's owners hire bank to explore sale, refinancing-sources
LONDON Jan 23 (Reuters) - Private equity firm Electra has hired bank Rothschild to explore a sale or a refinancing of electronic animal identification company Allflex, which is worth about $1 billion, four industry sources with knowledge of the plan said.
Electra said it had hired Rothschild but didn't confirm that Allflex was up for sale.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor who worked in Africa first Ebola case in New York City |
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.
- U.S. stock futures tumble on reports of NY Ebola case