Allflex's owners hire bank to explore sale, refinancing-sources
LONDON Jan 23 (Reuters) - Private equity firm Electra has hired bank Rothschild to explore a sale or a refinancing of electronic animal identification company Allflex, which is worth about $1 billion, four industry sources with knowledge of the plan said.
Electra said it had hired Rothschild but didn't confirm that Allflex was up for sale.
- Still no sign of Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Timeline: The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official