Emirates airline picks banks for fixed income roadshows
DUBAI Jan 23 (Reuters) - Emirates, one of the world's fastest-growing airlines, has picked six banks to arrange a series of investor meetings ahead of a possible bond issue, a document from arranging banks said on Wednesday.
The airline chose Citi, Deutsche Bank, Emirates NBD, JP Morgan Chase, Morgan Stanley and Standard Chartered to arrange the roadshows, which will commence on Jan. 28, the document said.
A bond could follow the meetings, which will take place in Asia, London and the United States, subject to market conditions, it added.
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane
- At least 15 die in Israeli shelling of Gaza school as toll exceeds 750 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Minnesota man asked to leave Southwest flight after critical tweet