US money market assets decline in latest week-iMoneyNet
NEW YORK Jan 23 (Reuters) - U.S. money market fund assets fell by $15.29 billion to $2.670 trillion in the week ended Jan. 22, the Money Fund Report said on Wednesday.
Taxable money market fund assets decreased $12.85 billion to $2.384 trillion, while tax-free assets were down by $2.44 billion at $286.11 billion, according to the report, published by iMoneyNet.
Yields on taxable money market funds were unchanged from the previous week at 0.02 percent, according to the report.
- Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard: report |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- China helping locate missing Malaysia Airlines plane: TV