US money market assets decline in latest week-iMoneyNet
NEW YORK Jan 23 (Reuters) - U.S. money market fund assets fell by $15.29 billion to $2.670 trillion in the week ended Jan. 22, the Money Fund Report said on Wednesday.
Taxable money market fund assets decreased $12.85 billion to $2.384 trillion, while tax-free assets were down by $2.44 billion at $286.11 billion, according to the report, published by iMoneyNet.
Yields on taxable money market funds were unchanged from the previous week at 0.02 percent, according to the report.
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- North Korea's "reign of terror" worries South's leader
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media