UPS to Release 4th Quarter Results on Thursday, January 31, 2013
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130123:nBw236186a ATLANTA--(Business Wire)-- UPS (NYSE:UPS) will announce its fourth quarter results on Thursday, January 31, 2013 at approximately 7:45 a.m. Eastern Standard Time. At 8:30 a.m. EST, UPS Chairman and CEO Scott Davis and Chief Financial Officer Kurt Kuehn will conduct an investor conference call. This call will be open to reporters and the public on a listen-only basis, via a live Webcast. To listen to the live Webcast, go to http://www.investors.ups.com. The Webcast audio then will remain accessible on the Investor Relations Website for a limited time. UPS Mark Dickens, 404-828-8428 firstname.lastname@example.org Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales