TEXT - Fitch rates Colombia's global bonds 'BBB-'
(The following statement was released by the rating agency)
Jan 23 - Fitch Ratings has assigned a long-term foreign currency rating of 'BBB-' to the Republic of Colombia's USD1 billion Global bond (2.625% coupon) maturing in 2023. The proceeds will be used to service external debt as part of the government's 2013 financing plan. The rating is in line with Colombia's foreign currency Issuer Default Rating (IDR) of 'BBB-' with a Stable Outlook. (Caryn Trokie, New York Ratings Unit)
- U.S.' Kerry voices 'regret' to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Medical bills underlie 60 percent of U.S. bankrupts: study
- Mega Millions winning lottery tickets sold in California, Georgia |