AMD to Present at Goldman Sachs Technology and Internet Conference
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
SUNNYVALE, CA, Jan 23 (Marketwire) -- AMD (NYSE: AMD) today announced that senior vice president and chief sales officer John Byrne will present at the Goldman Sachs Technology and Internet Conference at 10:20 a.m. PST on Tuesday, February 12, 2013 in San Francisco. A real-time audio webcast of the presentation can be accessed on the Investor Relations homepage: http://ir.amd.com. A replay of the webcast can be accessed approximately 2 hours after the conclusion of the live event and will be available for 30 days after the conference. About AMD AMD (NYSE: AMD) is a semiconductor design innovator leading the next era of vivid digital experiences with its ground-breaking AMD Accelerated Processing Units (APUs) that power a wide range of computing devices. AMD's server computing products are focused on driving industry-leading cloud computing and virtualization environments. AMD's superior graphics technologies are found in a variety of solutions ranging from game consoles, PCs to supercomputers. For more information, visit http://www.amd.com. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo, and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Other names are for informational purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners. Contact: Drew Prairie AMD Public Relations (512) 602-4425 Drew.Prairie@amd.com Ruth Cotter AMD Investor Relations (408) 749-3887 firstname.lastname@example.org Copyright 2013, Marketwire, All rights reserved. -0-
- FBI, Secret Service investigate reports of cyber attacks on U.S. banks
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- Zach Galifianakis, Louis C.K. comedy show 'Baskets' picked up by FX
- U.S. seeks coalition against Islamic State, but military partners no sure bet