India's Idea Cellular increases call prices in some zones
NEW DELHI Jan 23 (Reuters) - Idea Cellular Ltd, India's No. 3 mobile phone carrier by revenue and fourth-biggest by customers, has increased voice call prices in some telecommunications zones by withdrawing promotional offers, a company spokeswoman said.
The Idea spokeswoman gave no further detail but said there was "no across the board" increase in call tariffs. (Reporting by Devidutta Tripathy)
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits error over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |