Cisco to buy Israel-based software maker for $475 mln
Jan 23 (Reuters) - Cisco Systems Inc said it will buy Israeli software maker Intucell for about $475 million in cash to expand its mobile network management offerings.
Privately held Intucell makes software that helps mobile carriers manage cellular networks automatically.
- Restraint marks Ferguson, Missouri protests for third straight night |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- Merkel says tightening Ukraine-Russian border is key to peace deal |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist