US-based stock mutual funds attract $9.32 bln - ICI
NEW YORK Jan 23 (Reuters) - Investors in U.S.-based mutual funds pumped $9.32 billion into stock funds in the week ended January 16, the second consecutive week of inflows for such funds, data from the Investment Company Institute showed on Wednesday.
Investors poured $14.33 billion into the funds the previous week, said ICI, a U.S. mutual fund trade organization.
Funds that specialize in U.S. stocks attracted $5.05 billion in new cash in the latest week, down modestly from inflows of $7.73 billion the prior week.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections