Singapore's Keppel Land Q4 net profit down 55 pct
SINGAPORE Jan 23 (Reuters) - Singapore property developer Keppel Land Ltd reported on Wednesday a 55 percent fall in fourth-quarter net profit mainly due to the absence of one-off gains.
Keppel Land reported net profit of S$527.3 million for the three months ended December, down from a restated S$1.2 billion a year ago.
Earlier this month, the Singapore government imposed a higher stamp duty on foreign buyers, a new levy on sellers of industrial property and a limit on loan sizes to cool the city-state's real estate market. (Reporting by Eveline Danubrata)
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |