Logitech flags $211 mln charge in Q3 for video conferencing unit
ZURICH Jan 23 (Reuters) - Logitech, the no.1 maker of computer mice, said it will charge $211 million against third-quarter earnings for its video conferencing reporting unit.
"The enterprise video conferencing industry has experienced a slowdown in recent quarters and consequently, through this period, the video conferencing reporting unit has not sustained the growth Logitech originally anticipated," the technology company said in a statement on Wednesday. (Reporting By Katharina Bart)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner