Logitech flags $211 mln charge in Q3 for video conferencing unit
ZURICH Jan 23 (Reuters) - Logitech, the no.1 maker of computer mice, said it will charge $211 million against third-quarter earnings for its video conferencing reporting unit.
"The enterprise video conferencing industry has experienced a slowdown in recent quarters and consequently, through this period, the video conferencing reporting unit has not sustained the growth Logitech originally anticipated," the technology company said in a statement on Wednesday. (Reporting By Katharina Bart)
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data