EURO GOVT-Bunds rise as IMF says market getting ahead of economy
LONDON Jan 23 (Reuters) - Bund futures rose to session highs on Wednesday as the International Monetary Fund said financial markets were getting ahead of the real economy, raising appetite for safe-haven assets.
Bund futures were last 46 ticks higher on the day at 143.58.
- UK's Cameron shifts tack on constitutional shake-up to mollify Scots
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?