EURO GOVT-Bunds rise as IMF says market getting ahead of economy
LONDON Jan 23 (Reuters) - Bund futures rose to session highs on Wednesday as the International Monetary Fund said financial markets were getting ahead of the real economy, raising appetite for safe-haven assets.
Bund futures were last 46 ticks higher on the day at 143.58.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes