CANADA STOCKS-TSX turns positive as energy shares gain
TORONTO Jan 23 (Reuters) - Canada's main stock index was little changed in early trading on Wednesday, briefly turning positive as stronger energy shares offset weakness in materials and financials.
The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index was up 0.15 of a point to 12,824.78.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'