CANADA STOCKS-TSX turns positive as energy shares gain
TORONTO Jan 23 (Reuters) - Canada's main stock index was little changed in early trading on Wednesday, briefly turning positive as stronger energy shares offset weakness in materials and financials.
The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index was up 0.15 of a point to 12,824.78.
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- N.Korea using sophisticated means to avoid U.N. sanctions - U.N. report
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions