European stock index futures signal higher open
LONDON Jan 23 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a slightly higher start on Wednesday on expectations of a strong fourth-quarter earnings season and on signs that a four-month extension of the U.S. debt limit could be passed later in the day.
At 0704 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, Germany's DAX and France's CAC were flat to 0.2 percent higher.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report
- China's airspace zone has caused apprehension: Biden |
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'