UPDATE 1-NORDIC STOCKS - Factors to watch on Jan 23
HELSINKI Jan 23 (Reuters) - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Wednesday:
Handelsbanken's nomination committee proposes the annual general meeting to elect Anders Nyrén as new chairman of the board. The current chairman Hans Larsson has declined re-election.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe eyes overseas hackers; stolen cards for sale online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |