US STOCKS SNAPSHOT - S&P 500 futures fall after Apple results
NEW YORK Jan 23 (Reuters) - S&P 500 futures declined after Apple reported revenue that missed Wall Street expectations.
S&P 500 futures were down 2.5 points.
- Bike-riding nurse defies Ebola quarantine, on collision course with governor |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist |
- Ukraine, Russia, EU agree to natural gas supply deal
- Apple's Cook: 'I'm proud to be gay'
- Iraqi Kurdish forces enter Syria to fight Islamic State |