- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Massachusetts police search NFL player's home in homicide probe: report
- Nikkei outperforms Asian stocks as Fed looms
US STOCKS SNAPSHOT - S&P 500 futures fall after Apple results
NEW YORK |
NEW YORK Jan 23 (Reuters) - S&P 500 futures declined after Apple reported revenue that missed Wall Street expectations.
S&P 500 futures were down 2.5 points.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this