US STOCKS SNAPSHOT - S&P 500 futures fall after Apple results
NEW YORK Jan 23 (Reuters) - S&P 500 futures declined after Apple reported revenue that missed Wall Street expectations.
S&P 500 futures were down 2.5 points.
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Investigators look for motive in Malaysia plane disappearance |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act