Molycorp expects significantly lower first-half revenue
Jan 23 (Reuters) - Rare earth producer Molycorp Inc expects significantly lower-than-estimated revenue and cash flow for the first half of 2013 and said it might have a cash shortfall of about $250 million for the year.
Fourth-quarter revenue and cash flow were also significantly less than expected, the company said in a regulatory filing on Wednesday. ()
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule