Molycorp expects significantly lower first-half revenue
Jan 23 (Reuters) - Rare earth producer Molycorp Inc expects significantly lower-than-estimated revenue and cash flow for the first half of 2013 and said it might have a cash shortfall of about $250 million for the year.
Fourth-quarter revenue and cash flow were also significantly less than expected, the company said in a regulatory filing on Wednesday. ()
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance |
- White House intruder was armed with knife: officials
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on militants, nuclear program