Molycorp expects significantly lower first-half revenue
Jan 23 (Reuters) - Rare earth producer Molycorp Inc expects significantly lower-than-estimated revenue and cash flow for the first half of 2013 and said it might have a cash shortfall of about $250 million for the year.
Fourth-quarter revenue and cash flow were also significantly less than expected, the company said in a regulatory filing on Wednesday. ()
- Israel holds off on escalating Gaza barrage; West wants truce |
- Russia warns Ukraine after shell crosses border |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- As some high-risk assets take a hit, investors fear worse is to come
- Heavy fighting breaks out near Libya's Tripoli airport, seven dead