Nashville, Davidson County, Tenn. to sell $325 mln GOs Jan 29
Jan 23 (Reuters) - The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County, Tenn. plans to sell $325 million of general obligation refunding bonds, series 2013, on Jan. 29, said a market source on Wednesday.
Raymond James will be the lead manager of the sale, according to the preliminary official statement.
- Tape emerges of Clinton discussing bin Laden day before 9/11 attack
- Gaza truce over, Israel soldier captured, 70 dead in Rafah shelling |
- Financial health: The four numbers to zero in on
- Ebola patient coming to U.S. as aid workers' health worsens
- Exposure of health workers weakens Africa's Ebola fight