Nashville, Davidson County, Tenn. to sell $325 mln GOs Jan 29
Jan 23 (Reuters) - The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County, Tenn. plans to sell $325 million of general obligation refunding bonds, series 2013, on Jan. 29, said a market source on Wednesday.
Raymond James will be the lead manager of the sale, according to the preliminary official statement.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat