Nashville, Davidson County, Tenn. to sell $325 mln GOs Jan 29
Jan 23 (Reuters) - The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County, Tenn. plans to sell $325 million of general obligation refunding bonds, series 2013, on Jan. 29, said a market source on Wednesday.
Raymond James will be the lead manager of the sale, according to the preliminary official statement.
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Israeli commandos clash with Hamas militants on Day 6 of Gaza offensive |
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Rape and murder of 13-year-old spark debate in junta-ruled Thailand
- Israeli commandos clash with Hamas gunmen in Gaza raid