Nashville, Davidson County, Tenn. to sell $325 mln GOs Jan 29
Jan 23 (Reuters) - The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County, Tenn. plans to sell $325 million of general obligation refunding bonds, series 2013, on Jan. 29, said a market source on Wednesday.
Raymond James will be the lead manager of the sale, according to the preliminary official statement.
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- NASA Mars rover finds evidence of life-friendly ancient lake