HK'S New World Development, Vanke win bid for $439 mln project
HONG KONG Jan 23 (Reuters) - A consortium led by property developer New World Development Co Ltd and Vanke Property (Hong Kong) Co Ltd has won a tender for a rail station property project in Hong Kong for HK$3.4 billion ($439 million), the MTR Corp said on Wednesday.
The West Rail Tsuen Wan West Station development has a residential gross floor area of 62,711 square metres and is expected to provide not fewer than 894 housing units upon completion, it added.
($1 = 7.7532 Hong Kong dollars)
(Reporting By Anne Marie Roantree; Editing by Matt Driskill)
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $344 million, fourth biggest in its history
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- UPDATE 1-U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $344 million, fourth biggest in its history
- Ukrainian riot police clash with protesters in Kiev square