Poland prices sale of PKO BP stake at 34.25 zlotys/share
WARSAW Jan 23 (Reuters) - WARSAW, Jan 23 (Reuters) - Poland priced the 11.75 percent stake in its top lender PKO BP put up for sale earlier at 34.25 zlotys per share, valuing the transaction at some 5 billion zlotys ($1.6 billion).
The treasury ministry, which oversees state assets, said on Wednesday it sold 18.75 million PKO BP shares, while state lender BGK unloaded 128 million shares.
The statement confirms an earlier Reuters report. ($1 = 3.1406 Polish zlotys) (Reporting by Chris Borowski)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image