Poland closes books in PKO stake sale at PLN 34.25/shr-sources
WARSAW Jan 23 (Reuters) - Poland closed the books on the sale of an 11.75-percent stake in the country's top lender PKO BP at 34.25 zlotys per share, valuing the transaction at some 5 billion zlotys ($1.6 billion), two market sources told Reuters on Wednesday.
PKO shares traded 2.15 percent lower at 34.54 zlotys by 1245 GMT. ($1 = 3.1406 Polish zlotys) (Reporting by Agnieszka Barteczko, Adrian Krajewski and Pawel Bernat)
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions