Poland closes books in PKO stake sale at PLN 34.25/shr-sources
WARSAW Jan 23 (Reuters) - Poland closed the books on the sale of an 11.75-percent stake in the country's top lender PKO BP at 34.25 zlotys per share, valuing the transaction at some 5 billion zlotys ($1.6 billion), two market sources told Reuters on Wednesday.
PKO shares traded 2.15 percent lower at 34.54 zlotys by 1245 GMT. ($1 = 3.1406 Polish zlotys) (Reporting by Agnieszka Barteczko, Adrian Krajewski and Pawel Bernat)
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- India trims perks for U.S. staff in row over New York envoy arrest
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia |
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials