Qtel adds 30-yr tranche to bond plan; eyes $1 bln from debt sale
DUBAI Jan 23 (Reuters) - Qatar Telecom will issue a maximum of $1 billion in a two-part bond sale on Wednesday, arranging banks said.
The majority state-owned telecoms operator added a longer-dated 30-year tranche to a 15-year bond announced earlier in the day.
Both tranches will be capped in size to $1 billion. Updated price guidance on the 15-year portion was released at 230 basis points over 10-year U.S. Treasuries, 20 basis point tighter than earlier indicated.
Guidance for the 30-year bond was given at 180 basis points over 30-year U.S. Treasuries.
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Gunmen kill U.S. teacher in Libya's Benghazi
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- U.S. fast-food workers walk off job, rally for higher minimum wage