- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Global shares firm, dollar steady before Fed decision
- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
BRIEF-SanDisk shares up 2.1 pct after the bell following results
NEW YORK |
NEW YORK Jan 23 (Reuters) - SanDisk Corp : * Shares were up 2.1 percent after the bell following the release of its results.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this